2016 Winning Golf Team
from Morgan Foods: Tom Wolthoff, Travis Shirley, Bill Croushore, Mike LaMaster
Shown with President Karl Gast on the right and Doan Edmundson, Vice President on the left.
2016 2nd Place Golf Team
Nick Hammer, Ardagh Metals; A.J. Anderson, Red Gold; Phil Butler, Can Corp of America; Pat Ganey, Elite Spice Co.
Shown with President Karl Gast on the right and Doan Edmundson, Vice President on the left
2016 H.D. Brown Award Winner
Shown here receiving his award from Karl Gast, President of MAFPA
Mid-America Food Processors Association is the regional body of food processors dedicated to increasing the effectiveness of our members.
· To provide high-quality services to our members
· The leadership voice for our industry
· To nurture long-term relationships
· Sustained by engaged and supportive members
· Technical training
· Business management training
· Access to university resources
· Information exchange
· Plant visits
· Projections of future trends in our markets, technologies and consumers’ preferences
· Marketing leverage
· Marketing ideas
· Resources and ideas for dealing with private ownership issues
· Ideas for coping with and profitably surviving in an ongoing environment of change
· Support our industry lobbying in this region
Mid America Food Processors
in partnership with the
Center for Innovative Food Technologies
is pleased to present
The Ohio Food Industry Summit
March 2, 2017
A collaboration between CIFT, MAFPA, and OSU to deliver technical and informational content to food processors, service providers to the industry, economic development contacts, academia, and technical resources.
Nationwide Conference Center
North Lewisburg, Ohio (North of Columbus 270 at Highway 23)