Winning Golf Team 1913 : See article in Members/Newsletters
2014 H.D. Brown Award Winner
Jim has been with The Fremont Company since 1975 and is the plant manager of the Rockford, Ohio facility. He has been recognized for his dedication to the food industry, his community and his family.
Mid-America Food Processors Association is the regional body of food processors dedicated to increasing the effectiveness of our members.
· To provide high-quality services to our members
· The leadership voice for our industry
· To nurture long-term relationships
· Sustained by engaged and supportive members
· Technical training
· Business management training
· Access to university resources
· Information exchange
· Plant visits
· Projections of future trends in our markets, technologies and consumers’ preferences
· Marketing leverage
· Marketing ideas
· Resources and ideas for dealing with private ownership issues
· Ideas for coping with and profitably surviving in an ongoing environment of change
· Support our industry lobbying in this region
COMPUTER SECURITY - EVERYONE'S INVITED!
Computer Security used to be the sole domain of computer geeks and student hackers. Over the last 20 years, it has evolved to be less about Computer Security and more about Data Protection - and it starts when business people know what data they care about.
This presentation will review the development of Security, the implications of mobile devices, cloud services and privacy, and discuss how business executives and managers can take pragmatic steps to manage, not eliminate, their information and Technology Risks. Helen Patton's, Chief Information Security Officer, The Ohio State University, presentation at our Annual Meeting on March 5, 2014