Winning Golf Team 1914 : Greg Shadd, Nick Hammer, Mark Noble and Gary Peterson with VP Karl Gast, far left and
President, Beau Reichart, far right, presenting the award.
Another great day of golf and friendships were enjoyed. Plan for the 2015 Scholarship Golf Outing in June at Marion , Indiana
2014 H.D. Brown Award Winner
Jim has been with The Fremont Company since 1975 and is the plant manager of the Rockford, Ohio facility. He has been recognized for his dedication to the food industry, his community and his family.
Mid-America Food Processors Association is the regional body of food processors dedicated to increasing the effectiveness of our members.
· To provide high-quality services to our members
· The leadership voice for our industry
· To nurture long-term relationships
· Sustained by engaged and supportive members
· Technical training
· Business management training
· Access to university resources
· Information exchange
· Plant visits
· Projections of future trends in our markets, technologies and consumers’ preferences
· Marketing leverage
· Marketing ideas
· Resources and ideas for dealing with private ownership issues
· Ideas for coping with and profitably surviving in an ongoing environment of change
· Support our industry lobbying in this region
Mid America Food Processors
March 4,5,6, 2015
West Lafayette, Indiana
AGENDA FOR MARCH 4, 2015
Reception from 5:00 to 7:00pm
Dinner on your own
AGENDA FOR MARCH 5, 2015
Meeting opened by President Beau Reichart
Introduction of new members
Speakers and times are still being confirmed
4:15 pm Program Closing
4:30 pm Tomato Cutting with Dr. Alvarez and Staff
5:00 pm Reception
6:30 pm Annual Banquet
H. D. Brown Award
Followed by the Ball Company Hospitality Reception
AGENDA FOR MARCH 6, 2015
8:30 to 11:30
Aseptic Processing Short Course
11:30 Conference ends.
Registration will begin January 1 ! One fee covers both days of presentations!
Meeting Registration form:
Print this page to return by mail with check.
February 20, 2015
Contact Name _____________________________ Phone __________________________________
Attendees Names: (Please print as it will appear on name tag)
1. __________________________________ 3. ____________________________________
2. __________________________________ 4. _____________________________________
Use More Pages If Needed
Full Registration, Covers both Days:
Number of persons @ $175.00 ________________ =______________________
Reception and Dinner only @$75.00 ________________= _____________________
Banquet Sponsorship Opportunities:
____________number of persons for lunch March 6 @$25.00: No Charge if full registration paid.
Total Enclosed: $_______________________
Please mail this form and your check made out to MAFPA to:
Attn: Debra Gibson
808 South Main Street
Rockford, Ohio 45882
Haven’t received your dues notice for 2014? Please let me know.
Thank you for your continued support of your Mid America Food Processors Association