The 2013 Annual Scholarship Golf Outing of the MAFPA was a resounding success! 53 golfers enjoyed the day of fun, fellowship and raising money for students of the industry.
The first place team was Fred Feldwisch, Bo Gast, Chuck Chaney, and Pete Mercier.
Second place team was AJ Anderson, Greg Wise and Nick Hammer.
Other prize winners were:
Closest to Pin: JD Young
Longest Drive: Drew Miller
Longest Putt: Chris Evans
and winning the "I should not be on the golf course" prize was Tim Donahoe.
Congrats to all and we hope to see you on the greens next year.
Mid-America Food Processors Association is the regional body of food processors dedicated to increasing the effectiveness of our members.
· To provide high-quality services to our members
· The leadership voice for our industry
· To nurture long-term relationships
· Sustained by engaged and supportive members
· Technical training
· Business management training
· Access to university resources
· Information exchange
· Plant visits
· Projections of future trends in our markets, technologies and consumers’ preferences
· Marketing leverage
· Marketing ideas
· Resources and ideas for dealing with private ownership issues
· Ideas for coping with and profitably surviving in an ongoing environment of change
· Support our industry lobbying in this region
Mid America Food Processors Association
Invites you to attend their ANNUAL MEETING on March 5,6, and 7, 2014
This year we will be meeting on the Campus of The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio
More details to be comming!!
Attn: Debra Gibson
808 South Main Street
Rockford, Ohio 45882
Haven’t received your dues notice for 2014? Please let me know.
Thank you for your continued support of your Mid America Food Processors Association